Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
- How To Buy Foreclosures in Jacksonville
- 4 Things to Watch Out for When Buying a Foreclosure in Jacksonville
- Ready To Invest in Real Estate in Jacksonville? Here are 4 Tips for Success
- 3 Questions To Ask Before Buying Your First Investment in Florida or [market_zip]
- Buying an Investment Property in Jacksonville Can Be Scary. Know These 6 Facts First.