Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
- 5 Tips For Buying Profitable Multi-Family Properties in Jacksonville
- Pros and Cons of Jacksonville Multi-Family Investment Properties
- 4 Reasons To Buy Properties in Bulk in Jacksonville
- How Owner-Occupied Investment Properties Are Helping Homeowners Build Wealth In Jacksonville!
- 5 Tips For Buying A Short Sale Property In Jacksonville