Most people think about investing in real estate in their personal name or holding it inside an investment company (such as an LLC). But many people are discovering that there are other options, including self directed 401k real estate investing. That’s right, you can hold real estate in your self-directed 401k. It’s a powerful way […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-401k-real-estate
- Pros and Cons of Jacksonville Multi-Family Investment Properties
- 4 Reasons To Buy Properties in Bulk in Jacksonville
- How Owner-Occupied Investment Properties Are Helping Homeowners Build Wealth In Jacksonville!
- 5 Tips For Buying A Short Sale Property In Jacksonville
- 6 Ways To Find Off-Market Properties in Jacksonville