Most people think about investing in real estate in their personal name or holding it inside an investment company (such as an LLC). But many people are discovering that there are other options, including self directed 401k real estate investing. That’s right, you can hold real estate in your self-directed 401k. It’s a powerful way […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-401k-real-estate
- Pros and Cons of Commercial Property Investment In Jacksonville
- Pros and Cons of Single-Family Investment Properties in Jacksonville
- Finding Your Niche: What Type of Jacksonville Investment Property Is Right For You?
- What A Vacancy Will Cost You In Jacksonville
- How To Deal With Difficult Tenants In Jacksonville